Automatic Invoicing (for Trimble Construction One Users)
With Automatic Invoicing you can automatically enter invoice headers into Vista without performing manual data entry, saving time and avoiding potential mistakes.
Access Automatic Invoicing from Trimble Construction One by logging into team.viewpoint.com, and then selecting Accounts Payable from the main menu.
Use Automatic Invoicing to enter validated, unapproved invoices. There are three steps in the process:
- Upload PDF invoices as a batch. See Upload Invoices.
- Prepare the batch of invoices by adding page breaks, removing pages, or rotating pages as needed. See Prepare Invoices.
- Process the batch of invoices by reviewing the header data, correcting any errors, and then sending the batch to Vista. See Process Invoices.Note: Only vendors with a “Last invoice date” within the last 12 months are recognized and automatically populated by Automatic Invoicing. If the Vendor field is not auto-filled, you can enter a vendor name to search for that option. When the vendor is used in subsequent invoices, Automatic Invoicing will recognize the vendor and automatically populate that field.
- You can take advantage of Automatic Invoicing if your company's subscription is part of our Trimble Construction One contract.
- Users who access Automatic Invoicing must be using single sign-on in Vista. For details on enabling single sign-on for your Vista users, see Enable Single Sign-On.
To use Automatic Invoicing, a user must first be given an Accounts Payable role in Trimble Construction One by an Enterprise Admin. For details on editing user permissions in Trimble Construction One, see Edit a User.