Edit a User
Enterprise Administrators can modify a user's account to change what that user can access in Team, Viewpoint Analytics, or Onboarding by going to .
- If you haven't already, log in to Trimble Construction One.
Click on your name in the upper right corner and select
Note: If you don't see Admin Center, you have not been set up as an administrator. Contact your System Administrator for assistance.
If you have more than one enterprise, select it from the Admin Center list.The selected Enterprise tab appears.
- Click the User Management tab.
- Click Edit next to the user's name whose access you want to update.
- In the Enterprise Role and Project Comm. Role columns, select the level of access you want to give to the user. For details, see User Roles and Data Access.
- In the Analytics Role field, select the level of access you want to give the user to Viewpoint Analytics. For details, see User Roles and Data Access.
In the Analytics Features field,
select the Viewpoint Analytics features you
want the user to access. Note that the Dashboards and Vista Reports features use an
Analytics license but Team
Reporting does not.
Note: Vista Reports are available to Vista users only.Note: In order to access Viewpoint Analytics, a user must be given an Analytics Role other than None, and have an Analytics Feature selected.
(Available only if Team
Reporting is selected under Analytics
Features) By default, users with Team Reporting can access data
from the Team projects to which they’re invited. To give a user access to
additional data from your business units, in the Data Access field, select one
or more business units for that user.
Note: The All Projects (includes ERP) option gives the user access to data from all projects in your ERP.Note: You can remove access to business units but you cannot remove access to data from invited projects.
- In the HR Management Role field, select Admin or Specialist. For details, see User Roles and Data Access.
- In the Accounts Payable field, select User to give a user access to Automatic Invoicing, or Admin, which provides additional permissions to delete batches created by any user.
- Click Save.A confirmation message appears.