Remove Approved Invoices from a Batch
You can remove approved invoices from a posting batch that were brought into the batch in error, so that they are available to be posted later.
If you select Yes, the invoices are removed and the batch canceled.
If you select No, the invoices will remain intact so that you can open the batch later and finish processing.
- Open the AP Unapproved Invoice Posting form to easily find the batch containing the invoice(s) to remove.
- To manually remove one or more invoices, do the following:
- Select the invoice(s) to remove by highlighting them in the grid.
- Click Delete.A message displays indicating the selected invoice(s) were deleted from the AP Header Batch File.
- To delete all invoices at once, do the
- Select .The AP Batch Process form displays.
- Select .A message displays asking if you are sure you want to clear the batch.
- Select Yes to clear the batchThe system clears the batch and closes both the AP Batch Process and AP Unapproved Invoice Posting forms.
- Select .