Set up Credit Services with Comdata
To use credit card services, you must set up the provider you are using. This page covers setting up credit card service provider information for Comdata.
- In the VA Site Settings form, Comdata FTP Settings section, enter the connection information provided by Comdata in the URL, Port, User ID, and Password fields.
- In the AP Company Parameters form, on the Payment Services tab, select 1-Comdata from the Credit Service drop-down.The system enables the fields in the Comdata section.
- In the CM Acct field, enter the CM account or press
F4 to select from a list.This account provides a contra account to credit when you initialize credit card payments through the specified credit services vendor.Note: You must specify an account that exclusively tracks credit card service payments. This account must be different from the CM Account # field on the Subledgers tab.
- If you want to override the connection information set in the VA Site Setting form, enter that connection information in the URL, Port, User ID, and Password fields.
- Enter your Comdata account code, customer ID, and code word in the Account Code, Customer ID, and Code Word fields, respectively.
- (Optional) In the Location Code field, press F4 to look up available AP Invoice Header fields. This maps up to 10 characters to the Location field of the PS20 Payment Request file.
- (Optional) In the Inv Comments field, press F4 to look up available AP Invoice Header fields. This maps up to 60 characters to the Comments field of the PS20 Payment Request file.
- Save the record.