Assign Hold Codes to Specific Invoices
You can assign non-retainage hold codes to specific transactions using the Hold/Release tab on the AP Payment Control Detail form.
The following instructions detail how to assign non-retainage hold codes to specific invoices.
- In the AP Payment Workfile form, select the transaction from the grid for assigning a hold code.
- Select .The AP Payment Control Detail form displays.
- Select the Hold/Release tab.
- Select the correct radio button option from the Hold Codes section of the form: Entire Transaction or Select Line Sequence.
- If you selected the Select Line Sequence option, enter a line number and sequence number in the Line# and Seq# fields, respectively.
- Enter the hold code you are assigning in the
field.Note: You can select the correct hold code from the Unassigned Hold Code box and the system will automatically default the code in the Hold Code field.
- Click Update.