Release Hold Codes for Multiple Invoices
You can use the AP Hold and Release form to release non-retainage hold codes for a group of invoices.
The following instructions detail how to release non-retainage hold codes from transactions.
- From the main menu, select .
- Select the Release a Hold Code radio button.
- Enter the hold code in the Hold Code field. Press F4 to see a list of hold codes.
- If you want to restrict releasing by a job select the Restrict by Job check box.The system enables the JC Co# and Job fields.
- Enter a company and job in the JC Co# and Job fields, respectively.The system enables the Restrict by Phase check box if you enter a value in the Job field.
- If you want to restrict by phase select the Restrict by Phase check box and select the appropriate phase(s) from the selection box.
- If you want to restrict by vendor, select the Restrict by Vendor check box and enter a vendor in the Vendor field.
- If you want to restrict by payable type, select the Restrict by Payable Type box and select the appropriate payable type(s) from the selection box.
- Click Fill Grid.The system displays all transaction detail in the grid on the Selection Display tab and displays the total release amount in the Total Amount to Release display field.
- Review the transactions on the Selection Display tab.Tip: You can delete transactions from the grid by selecting a line and pressing the Delete key. You can shift-click to select multiple consecutive transaction or control-click to select multiple nonconsecutive transactions.
- Click Update to release the hold codes from the transactions listed on the
Selection Display tab.Note: If you close the AP Hold and Release form before pressing Update, the system displays a warning that it will clear all lines on the Selection Display tab. Click Yes to continue or click No to keep the AP Hold and Release form open.