Release Hold Codes for Specific Invoices
You can release non-retainage hold codes from specific transactions using the Hold/Release tab on the AP Payment Control Detail form.
- In the AP Payment Workfile form, select the transaction from the grid that you want to release a hold code.
- Select .The system displays the AP Payment Control Detail form.
- Select the Hold/Release tab.
- Select the correct radio button option from the Hold Codes section of the form: Entire Transaction or Select Line Sequence.
- If you selected the Select Line Sequence option, enter a line number and sequence number in the Line# and Seq# fields, respectively.
- Enter the hold code you are releasing in the
Hold Code field.Tip: You can select the correct hold code from the Assigned Hold Codes box and the system automatically displays that code in the Hold Code field.
- Click Update.