Release Hold Codes in AP Payment Workfile
You can release a single non-retainage hold code from a transaction or line directly from the AP Payment Workfile grid.
- Open the AP Payment Workfile form.
- Use the selection criteria to pull your transaction(s) into the workfile or, into the first grid, manually enter the transaction to be released.
- Select the Release Hold Code check box for the appropriate
transaction or line.The system displays a message that the hold code was released. If there are multiple hold codes, the system displays the AP Payment Control Detail form. Use that form to release multiple hold codes.
- Click Close. The system clears the On Hold check boxes at the header and line level, and the Release Hold Code check box remains unselected. When you refresh the screen, the system clears both check boxes.Note: If you are releasing the hold code for the line item, the system clears the On Hold and the Release Hold Code check boxes automatically
- Repeat steps 1-2 for each transaction that requires hold code removal.