Add a Single Invoice to a Payment Batch
You can add a single invoice to a payment batch using the Initialize New Payment section of the AP Payment Posting form.
- Open the AP Payment Posting form.
- In the Seq # field, enter a new sequence number or enter N, New, or + to have the system generate the next available sequence number.
- In the Initialize New Payment section, use the Month field to enter the invoice expense month.
- In the AP Trans field, enter the transaction number of the AP invoice or press F4 to select from a list of AP invoices associated with the specified month.
- Click Initialize.
- the CM account does not match the entry in the CM Acct # field in the AP Company Parameters form, Credit Services tab.
- you did not enter the required credit service provider information in the AP Company Parameters form (Comdata or EFS sections of the Credit Services tab).
Invoices with payment method of either check or EFT that reference the credit service CM account number (CM Acct field, AP Company Parameters form, Credit Services tab) will not be added to the batch.If the invoice is “out of compliance,” a warning displays. To add the transaction, click Initialize and the system adds the invoice to the payment batch. For more information on tracking compliance in AP, see Compliance Tracking.