Void Unposted Payment Records
You can void payment records before you post a payment batch.
- In the AP Payment Posting form, select the payment to void.
- Click Void Payment.The system displays a confirmation message.
- In the Confirmation window, do one of the
- Click Yes to void the check and not allow the system to reuse the CM reference number. The check number is removed from all transactions covered by the check, and a new "void" transaction is added to the batch. The system will record the check as voided in both CM and AP, and the number cannot be reused.
- Click No to reverse the check and allow the system to reuse the CM reference number.