Add or Remove a Supplier From an Invoice
You can assign or remove a supplier from all lines on an invoice.
To add or remove a supplier from an invoice.
- From the main menu, select .
- In the AP Payment Workfile form, select the transaction from the grid for which to add or remove the supplier.
- Select .The AP Payment Control Detail form displays.
- Select the Supplier tab.
- Select one of the
options in the Supplier section of the
- Add Supplier - Select this option to add the specified supplier to all unpaid invoice lines, based on the pay type.
- Remove Supplier - Select this option to remove the specified supplier from all unpaid invoice lines for the pay type.
- In the Supplier field, enter the supplier you want to add or remove. Press F4 for a list of suppliers.
- In the Select Pay Types grid, select a pay type.
- Click Update.