Restore a Split Transaction
You can restore a transaction or line to its original state, as long as it is still unpaid.
The following instructions detail how to restore a split unpaid transaction.
- In the AP Payment Workfile form, select the split transaction from the grid.
- Select .The AP Payment Control Detail form displays.
- Select the Partial Payments tab.
- In the Partial Payments section of
the form, select one of these
- Entire Transaction – Select this option to restore the entire transaction. Any splits made for partial payments will be removed, and all of the unpaid and uncleared sequences by line and pay type will be consolidated into one sequence.
- Select Line and Sequence – Select this option to restore a selected line. Any splits made for partial payments will be removed, and all of the unpaid and uncleared sequences for this line by pay type will be consolidated into one sequence. If you select this option, the system enables the Line# field.
- If you chose Select Line and Sequence, enter the line to restore in the Line# field.
- Click Update.