Send Vendor Payment Information by Email
You can send payment remittance information to vendors via email.
The following steps discuss how to send payment remittance information by email.
- Enter the account number that you used to make the payment in the CM Account field.
- In the Select Criteria section of the form, select the appropriate filtering option: Email by Paid Date or Email by Paid Month and Batch. When you select the Email by Paid Date radio button, the system enables the Paid Date field. When you select the Email by Paid Month and Batch radio button, the system enables the Paid Mth and Batch ID fields.
- Depending on the option you selected in step 2, enter the paid date in the Paid Date field or enter the paid month and batch ID in the Paid Mth and Batch ID fields, respectively.
- Select the appropriate Email recipient option: Email All or Email Individual. When you select the Email Individual radio button, enter the specific vendor in the Vendor field.
- Enter the return email address in the Return Email Address field or accept the default.
- Enter the email subject and the text of the email in the Subject and Body fields, respectively.
- Click Send. The system displays a confirmation dialog box.
- Click Close. The system
sends the email to the specified recipients.Note: The system sends payment information based on the option you selected from the Method of Payment Info Delivery field in the AP Vendors form. If you selected to send an email without an attachment, the system sends an email based only on the information that you set up in this form.