Correct 1099-NECs Generated in Vista
In the event that you need to submit a corrected 1099-NEC electronic file that you generated and saved locally in Vista, you must use Aatrix.
The following instructions detail the steps needed to correct 1099-NECs generated in Vista.
- In AP Vendors, make sure you have set up the vendor's full name. This information is needed when processing 1099s via Aatrix.
- In AP 1099 Processing, select the vendor/tax year to correct using the Year Ending, Vendor, and 1099 Type fields. The 1099 Type must be NEC.
- Select .The AP 1099 Download form displays.
- Enter the required information and click Launch Aatrix.The AP 1099 Aatrix Print and eFile form displays.
- In the Form Type field, select 1099 NEC.
- Click Continue to launch the Aatrix wizard.
- Follow the prompts in the Aatrix wizard to complete the process.
- Once you have successfully completed processing your 1099-NECs via Aatrix, you can correct and refile your 1099s.