Generate T5018 Reports Using Aatrix
Once you have reviewed the invoices that you are using to report for T5018s, you can generate and submit your T5018 reports to the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) via Aatrix using the AP T5018 Aatrix Print & eFile form.
- Open the AP T5018 Payments form.
- In the Report Period End Date field, enter the correct reporting period end date.
- Select .The system displays the AP T5018 Aatrix Print & eFile form.
- The Tax Year field automatically defaults the tax year based on the date specified in the Reporting Period End Date field. You may override the default if needed.
- From the Report list box, select T5018 Official Form.
- Click Continue to launch the Aatrix wizard.
- Follow the prompts in the Aatrix wizard to complete the process.Note: As you run through the wizard, you must resolve all errors before you can print/file the T5018s.