Set Paid Invoices as Subject to T5018 Reporting
Use the AP Paid Invoice Review form to make modifications to previously posted and paid invoices, such as setting them as subject to T5018 reporting.
Once you post and pay an invoice, you are unable to pull the invoice back into a batch to make modifications. However, you can use the AP Paid Invoice Review form to make modifications to previously posted and paid invoices.
To set posted and paid invoices as subject to T5018 reporting:
- In AP T5018 Payments, enter the applicable reporting period end date in the Reporting Period End Date field.
- From the toolbar, select
.The AP Paid Invoice Review form displays.
- The Reporting Period End Date field defaults from AP T5018 Payments; update it as necessary.
- In the Vendor field, enter a subcontractor to which you paid invoices or press F4 to select from a list of valid subcontractors/vendors..
- Clear the Show Only Invoices Subject to Reporting check box to view all invoices, including those that have not been set as subject to T5018 reporting.
- Click Refresh. The system displays all invoices in the grid that meet the specified criteria for the 12 months prior to the specified reporting end date. Information shown for each invoice includes the invoice date, amount, retainage amount, the amount of the invoice paid during the year, and the amount of GST and PST paid.
- For each invoice in the grid that is subject to T5018 reporting, select the Reportable check box. To set all invoices in the grid as subject to T5018 reporting, select the Set Reportable check box.
- Click Update. The system displays a confirmation message.
- Click Yes to update the selected invoices with the new setting.
to close the form and return to the AP T5018 Payments form. Tip: You can use the AP T5018 Payment Invoice Review form to correct the setting for invoices that were flagged as subject to T5018 reporting, but should not have been because they are not actually subject. Follow the same steps as above, but keep the Show Only Invoices Subject to Reporting check box selected. Once the grid displays the invoices in the grid, you can clear the Reportable check box for each invoice that is not subject to T5018s. Click Update to save the new invoice setting.