Set Paid Invoices as Subject to Taxable Payments
Use the AP Paid Invoice Review form to make modifications to previously posted and paid invoices, such as setting them as subject to taxable payments.
Once an invoice has been posted and paid, you cannot pull the invoice back into a batch to make modifications. However, you can use the AP Paid Invoice Review form to make modifications to previously posted and paid invoices.
To set posted and paid invoices as subject to taxable payments:
- In AP Taxable Payments, enter the current tax year in the Tax Year field.
- From the toolbar, select .The AP Paid Invoice Review form displays.
- The Tax Year field value defaults from the AP Taxable Payments form; update as necessary.
- Enter the creditor that you paid the invoice to in the Creditor field. Press F4 for a list of creditors from the AP Vendors form.
- Clear the Show Only Invoices Subject to Reporting check box to view invoices that have not been set as subject to taxable payments.
- Click Refresh. The system displays all invoices in the grid that meet the specified criteria. The grid displays information about each invoice including the invoice amount, the amount of the invoice paid (including GST) in the specified tax year (Amt Paid in Year field), and the amount of GST paid ( GST Paid field).
- For each invoice that should be set as subject to taxable payments, select the Reportable check box. If you want to set all invoices in the grid to subject to taxable payments, select the Set Reportable check box.
. The system displays a confirmation message.
- Click Yes to update invoices with the new setting.
to close the form and return to the AP Taxable Payments form. Tip: You can also use this form to correct the setting for invoices that were flagged as subject to taxable payments, but that should not have been because they are not actually subject. Follow the same steps as above, but keep the Show Only Invoices Subject to Reporting check box selected. Once the grid displays the invoices in the grid, you can clear the Reportable check box for each invoice that should not be set as subject to taxable payments. Click Update to save the new invoice setting.