Display Outstanding or Cleared Items
You can use the CM Clear Entries form to designate the items that have cleared on the bank statement.
Once you specify the CM account to work with, the current Statement Date displays, along with the Display Through Date and the Default Date Cleared. You can then select items that you want displayed in the grid, and designate whether you want to see outstanding and/or cleared items.
To display outstanding and/or cleared items:
- In the CM Account field, press F4 to select from a list of accounts. There must be an open statement for the CM account you select.
- In the Display Through Date field, if you want a different date than the current statement date, select another statement date. This is the date through which to display in the grid the transactions for this CM account.
- From the Check Items to Display section, select the check boxes for the transaction types you want to display in the grid. You can select any combination of transaction types:
- Select the Outstanding Entries check box and/or Cleared Entries check box. At least one must be selected.
- Click Refresh .
- If desired, define the order in which items display on the grid. Select
in the Options menu, and then select either
You can now manually clear individual entries in the grid or use the Initialize feature to clear a range of items. For more information, see CM Clear Initialize.
If you need to ‘undo’ entries marked as Cleared, you can manually deselect the Cleared check box for individual entries in the grid or use the Undo feature to undo all cleared items at one time. For more information, see CM Clear Undo.