Set Up and Maintain Superannuation Funds
You can use the HQ Super Funds form to set up Superannuation funds for your Australian employees.
- In the HQ Super Funds form, enter a code in the Fund field, up to 20 characters.
- In the Name field, enter the name of the superannuation fund.
- In the Fund ID field, enter that fund ID that has been designated by the fund.
- In the Contact and Phone fields, enter the name and the telephone phone number of the contact person at the bank or organisation that holds the fund.
- In the Address section, enter the address of the fund.
- To delete a superannuation fund, confirm that there are no records associated with the fund in AP Vendors (On-Cost tab), PR Super Clearing House Funds (Funds tab), and/or PR Deductions/Liabilities (Addl Info tab). Select the fund you want to delete, and click the Delete icon.