Changing a company logo
You can assign a logo to each company set up in the HQ Company Setup form.
Follow the steps below to add or change the logo associated with a company record. The logo is saved in the Vista database.
- Open the HQ Company Setup form.
- Open the Additional Information tab.
- Click the Browse button in the Company Logo section.
Select the logo in the
window that displays.
Logos must be in BMP, JPG, or GIF format and cannot exceed 2MB. The Logo Size Allowance that displays at the bottom of the form does not apply. The logo can have any dimensions because the system will automatically resize it to fit in the main application window.
- Click the Upload button when complete. The new logo will display in the Existing Logo field.
- Click the Save icon in the toolbar at the top of the form.
on the message that displays. If you log out of Vista and then
log back in, the new logo will be associated with the selected company.
If you want to remove the logo associated with a company record, click the Remove button.