Create country codes
You can use the HQ Countries form to create and maintain the country codes that are used throughout the system. You can also associate states/provinces with the country code you create.
Follow the steps below to create a new country code and assign states to it.
- Open the HQ Countries form.
- Click the New Record () icon to create a new country code.
- Enter the two letter abbreviation of the country in all capitols in the Country Code field. The country code should match those defined by the ISO (International Organization for Standardization), for example CA (Canada), AU (Australia), and MX (Mexico).
- Enter the name of the country in the Country Name field. The name of the country can be up to 50 characters long.
- Use the States tab to add states to the new country. You can also do this using the HQ States form.
- Save your changes when complete to create the new country.