Create Reviewer Groups for AP Unapproved Invoices
When creating a reviewer group for unapproved invoices in HQ Reviewer Groups, you will assign a responsible person who manages the review process for the group; add reviewers to the group, establish a reviewing hierarchy; set reviewer thresholds; and configure notification options for rejected invoices.
To create a reviewer group:
- Enter a name for the group in the Reviewer Group field.
- Enter a description of the group in the Description field.
- Select the Active checkbox to indicate the Reviewer Group is Active and able to approve or deny unapproved invoices.
- Specify the responsible person in the Responsible Person field. Press F4 for a list of available reviewers. The responsible person must be a reviewer in the system.
- Select 1-Invoice from the Reviewer Group Type drop-down field.
- Use the Action on changed data and Allow up level approval fields to determine the review process rules when a reviewer changes data for an invoice with prior approvals. See Setting Reviewer Group Hierarchy for more information.
- Select the Apply Reviewer threshold amount at line level check box to apply reviewer thresholds to individual lines. If you do not select this option, reviewer thresholds apply to the total of the invoice lines. See About Thresholds for Unapproved Invoices for more information.
- In the Email Options on Rejection section, select the check box for each applicable email option. Depending on the options you select, the system sends email when a reviewer rejects an invoice.
- Use the Reviewers tab to add reviewers to the group. See Adding Reviewers to Reviewer Groups for more information.