Create a Standard Note
You can use the HQ Standard Note form to set up standard and/or frequenty used information such as billing procedures, shipping procedures, special requirements, or company policies.
- In the Standard Note field, enter a code, up to 10 characters (no single quotes), that uniquely identifies this note.
- In the Description field, enter a description of this note, up to 30 characters.
- in the Created By field, enter the name of the person who created this note, up to 20 characters.
- In the Creation Date field, enter the date this note was created.
- In the Notes field, enter the text that will display each time the standard note is pulled into a Notes field.
- To add a standard note to a notes field, you can either select Standard Notes from the context menu. from the applicable form or right-click in a notes field and select