Change the Position of a Field on the Form
Once you create a custom field, you may need to reposition it on the form.
- Open the form that you added the custom field to.
- Select from the menu at the top of the form. The Custom Field Instructions window displays to the right of the form.
- Click on the field and then drag it to the desired location.
Optional: Resize the
You can increase the width of custom fields, and you can change the width and height of notes and formatted notes fields.
To resize a field, move the cursor to the edge of the field until it changes (), click and expand the field, and then save the change.
Click the Accept button in the Custom Field Instructions window to set
- Added fields appear as the last column on the related grid and cannot be repositioned. Formatted Notes fields will not display in the grid. More
- If you want to move a custom field to a different tab, you can do so via Field Properties, System Overrides tab.