Create a Dispatch Query
Create a new dispatch query.
The steps below provide a basic overview of Dispatch query construction, but do not go into detail. To create a Dispatch type query:
- Enter a name for the query in the Query Name field.
- Enter a title for the query in the Title field.
- Enter a description for the query in the Description field.
Note: The Update Columns button is disabled for Dispatch queries.
- Enter the query in the Query Text field, including the Select, From, and Where clauses.
- Save the query.
- Optionally, set security for the query using the VA Inquiry Security form.