If a user has manually created a subfolder, you can use VA User Template Copy to create a copy of the subfolder for another user.
When you copy the subfolder, the defined folder and its items will display in the other user's My Tasks folder. During the copy process, you can also use VA Process User Temp Copy to determine the specific items you wish to copy.
The following instructions detail how to copy subfolders from one user to another.
- In the VA Menu Templates form, select . The system displays the VA User Template Copy form.
- In the Source section of the form, select the Userradio button. Enter the source user's login in the text box to the right of the radio button. Press F4 to see a list of valid logins.
- In the Destination section of the form, select the appropriate radio button: User or Group.
- From the selection box, check the box for each individual user or group that you want to create the subfolder for.
- Click Initialize. The system displays the VA Process User Temp Copy form.
- In the Copy Options section, select the appropriate radio button: Copy and Append or Copy and Replace. Note: When you select Copy and Append, the system adds the subfolder to the user's My Task folder and does not overwrite any existing subfolders. When you select Copy and Replace, the system overwrites all existing subfolders in the user's My Tasks folder.
- Use the arrow buttons between the Source and Copy selection boxes to specify which items should be copied to the destination users. See VA Process User Temp Copy for more information.
- Click Apply. The system displays a success message.