View the Audit Log Using the VA Audit Log Viewer Form
Whenever a user edits a record in most Vista forms, the system creates an audit record in the HQ Master Audit (HQMA) table. This information is useful to audit or track changes made in forms, such as the old value, new value, date of change, and the user who made the change.
- Open the VA Audit Log Viewer form.
- In the Company field, enter a company number. Leave the field blank for Viewpoint Administration (VA) tables. You can also leave the field blank to run a report for all companies.
- Press Tab to move to the Table field. In the Table field, press F4 to select from a list of tables.
- In the Field field, press F4 to select from a list of fields in the table you selected.
- To filter for specific users, press F4 in the User field. To filter for all users, leave this field blank.
- Click Refresh.The grid displays a list of entries based on your selected criteria.