Delete a User Account with VA User Profile
Delete a user account with VA User Profile.
Use the VA User Profile form to delete the user from view in that form, user lookup lists, and from specific database tables. Using the VA User Profile form to delete a user creates a record in the HQMA (HQ Master Audit) table. You can view this data in the HQ Audit Detail report.
- the last remaining user in the company with access to the VA Form Security form
- associated with any roles on the Roles tab
- set up as a Master Security Administrator or Security Administrator
To delete a user with the VA User Profile form:
- Open the VA User Profile form.
- Open the record of the user that should be deleted.
- Click the Delete button on the toolbar.A confirmation dialog box appears.
- Click Yes to confirm.