Set Timesheet Permissions for Users
You can set timesheet entry permissions for users in the VA User Profile form.
Depending on the permission assigned to the user, they will be able to enter their own timesheets into PR My Timesheet or enter their own as well as other employees timesheets.
When setting permissions for a user, you can choose one of two options:
- Enter for Self - the user can only enter timesheet for themselves in PR My Timesheet.
- Enter for Self and Others - the user can enter timesheets for all employees within the same payroll group in PR My Timesheet. This permission setting is meant for managers and foremen.
If you assign a user to either the Enter for Self or Enter for Self and Others permission, and they are part of a timesheet reviewer group, they can enter, modify, or delete timesheet records in PR My Timesheet Approval for the specific job/project or employee.
To set timesheet entry permissions for users:
- In the VA User Profile form, enter the user's payroll company in the PR Co field. Press F4 to select from a list of valid payroll companies.
- Enter the payroll employee number for the user in the Employee field. Press F4 for a list of valid employee numbers.
- Select a timesheet permission for the user from the My Timesheet Permissions drop-down.
- Save the user profile.