Create VRL Cloud User Profiles in Vista
For each user, you must provide the user access to Vista™ by Viewpoint by setting up a user profile in Vista, which contains username and password credentials so that the user can log in.
If instead you need instructions on adding users to an on-premises environment, see Setting Up Vista Users (LAN).
- From the Vista main menu, select .
- Place your cursor in the User Name field and press F4.The System Users Lookup form appears with the Viewpoint Users radio button selected by default.
- Select the Systems Users radio button.The list refreshes to display system users. These are the user records you created in the Cloud Admin Portal.
- Locate and select the username.Note: The username shown in the lookup may differ slightly from what the system administrator set up in the online portal. This is due to a system default that converts special characters to underscores and truncates the username length to 20 characters. You cannot change this default.
- Click OK to accept your selection and close the list.
- In the User Type drop-down list, select Vista.
- Save the record.
- Complete other fields as desired. Press F1 for information on any field.