Reversing Previously Released Retainage
You can reverse previously released retainage that has not been interfaced (via JB Interface).
- From the JB Release Retainage Form, enter the month to reverse retainage for in the Bill Month field.
- Enter the bill number to reverse retainage for in the Bill Number field. The open retainage amounts display in the Release By Contract section.
- Select the Reverse Previously Released Retainage check box. The % Released and Amount Released fields at the contract and item levels are set to 0.00, effectively reversing the previously released retainage for the billing.
- Save the billing.
- Uncheck the Reverse Previously Released Retainage check box.
- Enter the correct values in the % Released and Amount Released fields