Add JC Cost Detail to a T&M Billing
You can add previously deleted cost detail lines, as well as new cost detail lines, to bill lines for a T&M billing without affecting changes made to existing lines.
- Open JB T&M Bill Edit and select the bill month and bill number to work with.
- To add cost detail at the bill level, do the
- Select The JB T&M Bill All JCDetail Lines form displays.
- Click Refresh Cost Detail.The JB T&M JC Detail Fill Grid form displays.
- Proceed to Step 4.
- To add cost detail at the bill line/sequence level, do the following:
- Click Bill
Lines.The JB T&M Bill Line Sequences form displays.
- In the upper grid, select the bill line to work with.
- In the Line Seq field (lower grid), select the sequence to update or press F4 for a list of valid sequences for the bill line.
- Click JCDetail.the JB T&M Bill JCDetail by Seq form displays.
- Click Fill Grid.The JB T&M JC Detail Fill Grid form displays.
- Proceed to Step 4.
- Click Bill Lines.
- In the Cost Detail Beginning Date field, enter the beginning date in a range of transactions to add.
- In the Cost Detail Ending Date field, enter the ending date in a range of transactions to add.
- In the Cost Detail Cutoff Month field, enter the detail cutoff date; that is, the last date of posted cost detail that you want included in the grid.
- If you want to use a different cutoff date for pulling in labor cost detail:
- Select the Use Different labor cutoff date check box.
- In the Labor Cutoff Date field, enter the cutoff date through which to pull labor costs from Job Cost.
- Click Fill Grid.
- Click Close.
The system adds all new or previously deleted lines posted within the specified date range to the applicable grid (JB T&M Bill All JCDetail Lines or JB T&M Bill JCDetail by Seq, depending on how you accessed the JB T&M JC Detail Fill Grid form). The system then updates the bill line sequence, bill line, and invoice totals accordingly.
For more information, click the links below.
About the JB T&M Bill All JCDetail Lines Form