Create a Field Ticket
You can create field tickets for contracts that allow designated employees (typically forepersons) to easily post time, equipment usage, material usage, and progress to jobs associated with the contract.
- Open the JC Field Ticket form using one of the following methods:
- From the main menu, select .
- From the JC Contracts form, select the Field Tickets tab, and double-click in the grid.
- From the PM Contracts form, select the Field Tickets tab, and double-click in the grid.
- In the Field Ticket field, enter +, N, or New.The system automatically assigns the next sequential number based on the Next Field Ticket value in JC Company Parameters or the highest ticket number in the system (if no value is specified in the Next Field Ticket field).
- In the Description field, enter a description of the field ticket.
- In the Customer PO field, enter the customer purchase order number or press F4 to select from a list of valid customer POs.Note: You must set up customer POs on the Customer POs tab in JC Contracts in order to reference them here.
- In the Owner Job No field, enter the owner's job number or AFE (Authority for Expenditure) number.
- Use the address fields (Address, City, State, Zip Code, and Country) to enter the customer or job site address.
- In the Contact and Phone fields, enter the name and phone number of the person to contact regarding this field ticket.
- In the Ordered By field, enter the name of the person who ordered/called in this ticket.
- Save the record.