Copy to an Existing Potential Project
Follow the steps below to copy data from one existing potential project to another.
- Enter the potential project that you would like to copy in the Potential Project to Copy field, or press F4 to select it from a list.
- Check Copy to existing Potential Project to copy information to an existing project.
- Enter the potential project that the information should be copied into using the ID field, or press F4 to select it from a list.
Select the information
that should be copied over to the new potential project by checking the boxes in
the Items to Copy section. Each box represents a tab on PC Potential Project.
Note: Checking a box means that all information already entered on the selected tab in PC Potential Project will be overwritten when the information is copied. For example, if you are copying the data on the Info tab from one potential project to another, all fields on the Info tab of the potential project that the data is being copied to will be overwritten. However, the copy only affects the selected tabs. If you only copy data to the Info tab, only the Info tab will be affected and all other tabs will be unchanged.
- Click the Copy button when complete to copy the information into the selected potential project.
- An information window will appear asking if you want to overwrite the information on the selected potential project. Click Yes to continue.
- If the copy is successful, an information window will display asking if you would like to open PC Potential Projects and view the potential project that the information was copied into. Click Yes to open the form.