Edit a Receipt That Has Not Been Posted
The PO Initialize Receipts form is used to enter a large number of receipts in a single batch, but it does not allow you to edit the receipts that you have entered in the batch.
Follow the steps below to make changes to a receipt that was entered using the PO Initialize Receipts form, and the receipt has not been posted (the batch was not processed). Click here for information on editing a receipt that has been posted.
- From the Programs folder, select the PO Receipts Entry form. This will open the Batch Selection form.
- Select the batch that
contains the receipt and click the OK button. This will open the
selected batch in the PO Receipts Entry form.Note: If you have the batch open in the PO Initialize Receipts form, you need to exit the PO Initialize Receipts form before you can open the batch in the PO Receipts Entry form.
- All of the receipts entered in the batch will display as items on the Grid tab. Select the receipt that you would like to change and then open the Info tab.
- Make any changes to the receipt.
- Click the Save icon to save the changes to the receipt.
- You can either return to the PO Initialize Receipts form to continue entering more receipts, or you can process the batch from this form and post the receipts. Select to process the batch.