Add a Change Order Item to a Subcontract
Add a new change order item to a subcontract.
- Enter an item number that does not already exist on the subcontract. Press F4 to view all existing items. A warning displays, stating that the item does not exist.
- Click Close. A dialog box displays asking if the item should be added.
- Click Yes. The Add SL Item form displays.
- Enter the job/phase/cost type, UM, GL Account, WC and SM Ret%, supplier number, and description for the item in the corresponding fields.
- Click Add. The Add SL Item form closes and the item information displays in SL Change Order Entry.