Send Subcontract Invoices to AP Unapproved Invoice Entry
Before updating to AP, make sure that you enter all subcontract information and invoice amounts in SL Worksheet. This includes selecting the Ready check box for all subcontracts that are being updated. When the system processes the batch, it adds all subcontracts that meet the selection criteria to an AP Unapproved Invoice Entry and deletes them from the worksheet.
To update subcontracts to AP Unapproved Invoice Entry:
- Select from SL Worksheet. This will open the SL Update to AP Unapprove form.
- Enter the selection criteria to determine which subcontracts will update to AP.
- In the Pay Category field, enter the pay category to apply to all of the subcontracts being updated to AP Unapproved Invoice Entry. This field defalts defaults to the pay category defined in AP Company Parameters. If a default pay category is not defined for the company, default will be null.
- In the Pay Category field, enter the pay type to apply to all of the subcontracts being updated to AP Unapproved Invoice Entry. This field defaults the subcontract pay type for the selected pay category. If pay category is null, pay type will also be null. If both are left null, the update automatically assigns the subcontractor pay type from AP Company Parameters to each subcontract added to AP Unapproved Invoice Entry.
- Click Update. After the update is complete the system displays a message stating the number of unapproved invoices that were created.
- The Ready flag is not checked
- They are “in use” by some other SL or AP batch
- They point to a JC GL Co# in which the month is “closed”
- The subcontract job has neither an assigned reviewer or reviewer group
- They do not have current amounts due