Using the SL Worksheet
Use the SL Worksheet to create AP invoices for subcontracts.
There are several tasks associated with using the subcontract worksheet, from adding subcontracts to the worksheet, to entering invoice information and sending the invoices to Accounts Payable.
- Add subcontracts to the worksheet using one of the following methods:
- Enter the invoice information and amounts.
- For each subcontract that is ready to invoice, select the Ready checkbox. For more information about this checkbox, see the F1 help.
- Run the SL to AP Update Preview report. by selecting
- Send the invoices to Accounts Payable as follows:
Once you invoice a subcontract, it is removed from the worksheet.
- If you are updating to AP Transaction Entry, select Send Subcontract Invoices to AP Transaction Entry. . For more information, see
- If you are updating to AP Unapproved Invoice Entry, select About the SL Update to AP Unapprove Form. . For more information, see
- Optional. Clear the worksheet to remove any remaining subcontracts.