Generate an ROE Electronic File
(Canada only) Generate an ROE electronic file that you can submit to Service Canada.
Create Employee ROE Records for each employee for which you will be submitting the report, and
review the records for accuracy. See About Reviewing Employee ROE Records.
- From the PR Record of Employment form, click Generate ROE.The system displays the PR Employee ROE Generate form.
- In the Employee field, enter the employee for which to generate an ROE electronic file or press F4 to select from a list of employees. You can also leave this field blank to generate an electronic file that includes an ROE record for all employees that meet your date criterion.
- In the Report/Filing Option section, select the Original radio button.
- In the ROE Original Date field, enter the ROE date.This is the date that you specified in the ROE Date field on the PR Record of Employment form. When you generate the ROE report, the system will only add records to the report that have this matching date.
- Click Generate E-File.The system displays the Save Export File As window.
- Save the record to a location on your network.