Generate an ROE Paper Report
(Canada only) Generate an ROE Paper report to make it easier to complete an official paper or web form.
Create Employee ROE Records for each employee for which you will be submitting the report, and
review the records for accuracy. See About Reviewing Employee ROE Records.
Generating an ROE paper report does not generate a report that you can submit to Service Canada directly.
Instead, you can use the data from the report to either fill out an official Service Canada ROE form or manually enter the data using the ROE web application on the Service Canada website.To generate an ROE paper report:
- From the PR Record of Employment form, click Generate ROE.The system displays the PR Employee ROE Generate form.
- In the Employee field, enter the employee for which to generate an ROE paper report or press F4 to select from a list of employees. You can also leave this field blank to generate an ROE report for all employees that meet your date criterion.
- In the Report/Filing Option section, select the Original radio button.
- In the ROE Original Date field, enter the ROE date.This is the date that you specified in the ROE Date field on the PR Record of Employment form. When you generate the ROE report, the system will only add records to the report that have this matching date.
- In the Print Option section, select either the Preview or Print radio button.
- Click Report.