Initialize a Leave Code for Multiple Employees
The following instructions discuss how to initialize a leave code for all or active employees using PR Employee Leave Initialization.
- Select the appropriate radio button: All Employees or Active Employees Only.
- Enter a payroll group of employees in the PR Group field. Press F4 for a list of valid payroll groups.
- Enter an eligibility date in the Eligible Date field. The system associates this date with all initialized employees. Automatic usage and accrual will not occur prior to this date.
- Click the Initialize button.
- Repeat the process for any other payroll groups that should be associated with this leave code.
- Click Close. Applicable employees from each initialized payroll group display on the Employee Leave tab of PR Leave Codes.