Clear EFT Payment Information
If you encountered any problems with your EFT during processing, you can use the Clear tab in the PR EFT Payments form to clear existing EFT information.
- In the PR EFT Payments form, select the Clear tab.
- In the PR Group field, enter the payroll group that you are clearing EFT information or press F4 for a list of valid PR groups.
- In the Pay Period Ending Date field, enter the pay period ending date or press F4 for a list of valid dates.
- In the CM Reference# field, enter the CM reference number for the previously assigned EFT information.Note: If you have not yet updated payment information to CM, you can reuse the original CM reference number when reassigning payment information. If you have already updated CM, the system saves a record of the original payment and will be used to correct CM files when you rerun the update.
- Click Refresh.The system displays all employees in the grid.
- Click Clear.