Print Direct Deposit Stubs
You can use the PR Direct Deposit Print form to print direct deposit stubs for your employees.
The following instructions detail how to print direct deposit stubs.
- Enter the payroll group and the ending pay period date in the PR Group and Pay Period Ending Date field, respectively. Note: These fields default to the payroll group and ending pay period date that you accessed last.
- Select a printing sort option from the Sort Option drop-down field. See About Sort Options and Restrictions for Printing Direct Deposit Stubs for more information.
- If you want to restrict direct deposit stub printing to a specific payment sequence, check the Restrict by Payment Sequence # box and enter a payment sequence in the Payment Seq# field.
- If you want to restrict direct deposit stub printing based on the setting in the Sort Option drop-down field, check the Restrict by... box that corresponds to the setting in the Sort Option field. Enter the specific restriction criteria in the additional field that display once you check the box. See About Sort Options and Restrictions for Printing Direct Deposit Stubs for more information.
- If you want to restrict printing by a specific CM reference number, check the Restrict by CM Reference # box and enter the number in the CM Reference# field.
- If you want to print direct deposit stubs for employees who received an email notification of payment, check the Include employees notified by email on printed report box. If you do not check this box, the system will not print a direct deposit stub for those employees. Note: An employee will receive an email notification when you have selected either A-Email with attachment or E-Email as notification from the Method of Pay Stub Delivery field for the corresponding record in PR Employees. For more information on payment notifications, see Send Pay Stub Information by Email.
- In the Comment field, enter a message that you would like to display on the direct deposit stubs, if necessary.
- Click Print.A Printer dialog box displays.
- Select the appropriate printer and click OK. The system then prints the direct deposit stubs.
- Click Close to close the PR Direct Deposit print form.
You can now close the pay period.