Create / Submit WA State Paid Family / Medical Leave Reports Using Aatrix
You can use PR Aatrix Report Selection to create and submit your WA Paid Family/Medical Leave reports.
- From the main menu, select .
- In the Tax Year field, enter the reporting tax year.
- From the Federal/State drop-down (to the right of the
tax year), select WA.The Form Type field displays the regulatory forms relevant to the selected state
- Select WA PFML FORM from the report
list.The Date Filter section displays a Period drop-down.
- From the Period drop-down, select the reporting quarter.
- Click Continue to launch the Aatrix wizard.
- Follow the prompts in the Aatrix wizard to complete the process.Note: Things to note as you proceed through the wizard:
- On the State & Local Tax Items page, you
will need to add local tax items for both the employee and employer
WA Paid Family Leave tax items (click the Add button to the right of
the Local Tax Items section).
For the employee tax item, set the State to WA and the Tax Name to Paid Family Leave.
For the employer tax item, set the State to WA and the Tax Name to Paid Family Leave - Employer.
- The PFML Employer Reference Number (first page of report) does not automatically populate; you will need to enter this number manually.
- You must resolve all areas highlighted in red before you can file the report, even if those areas are not related to the Family Leave report. If the red highlighted fields contain zero values and the zero values are correct, you must enter 0.00 in each field to validate the zero value. Otherwise, enter the correct value.
- On the State & Local Tax Items page, you will need to add local tax items for both the employee and employer WA Paid Family Leave tax items (click the Add button to the right of the Local Tax Items section).