Set Up Automatic Long Service Leave ETPs
You can use the PR Auto Termination Pay Setup form to create automatic long service leave ETP records.
To set up automatic long service leave ETPs:
- In the PR Auto Termination Pay Setup form, enter N, New, or + in the Seq field to generate the next available number.
- In the ETP/Leave Earn Code field, enter the earnings code for long service leave (accrual after 17 Aug 1993).
- In the Pre18Aug93 Leave Earn Code field, enter the earnings code for long service leave (accrual prior to 18 Aug 1993).
- In the Redund ETP/Leave Earn Code field, enter the earnings code for long service leave due to redundancy.
- In the Leave Code field, enter the leave code associated with this type of long service leave.
- Save the record.Note: If you enter multiple long service leave ETP type records, and the ETP/Leave Earn Code and Pre18Aug93 Leave Earn Code fields match for all records, the system combines the long service leave balances. If you want each type to be processed separately, you must create a separate earnings code for each long service leave type.