Generate Electronic Files for PAYG Summaries
Use the PR PAYG Summary Process and PR ETP Summary Process forms to generate electronic files (e-files) for submission of PAYG summaries.
The electronic file will include payment summaries for both currently employed and terminated employees, unless you specifically choose to send those separately.
To generate electronic files for original PAYG and ETP summaries:
- Open the PR PAYG Summary Process or PR ETP Summary Process form.
- In the Tax Year field, enter the tax year for generating the file or press F4 to select from a list of valid tax years.
- From the PR PAYG Summary Process or PR ETP Summary Process toolbar, select .The system displays the Save Export File As window.
- Save the text file to a location on your network.The system saves the file and a message displays informing you of the number of records that were processed.
- Click Close.The system returns to the PR PAYG Summary Process or PR ETP Summary Process form.
- Lodge the electronic file with the ATO.
For more information about how to lodge your PAYG withholding annual reports, see the Australian Taxation Office website (www.ato.gov.au).