Print a Part-Year PAYG Payment Summary for an Employee
You can print a part-year PAYG payment summary for an employee and/or attach it to the corresponding payment summary record so it can be emailed to the employee.
If emailing the payment summary to the employee, you must set up the Payroll company to attach PAYG payment summaries to employee PAYG summary records. For more information, see Set Tax Document Attachment Options: Australia.
If the employee is active (non-terminated), enter a Period End Date for the current reporting period (in the PR Employees form, PAYG Reporting Periods tab).
You must generate the part-year summary before you can print it.
- From the Main Menu, select .
- In the Tax Year field, enter the tax year.
- Select the Employee tab.
- In the grid, double-click on the employee for which you are printing the part-year payment summary.
The PR Employee PAYG Summaries form opens.
- Select .
The PR PAYG Payment Summary INB form displays.
- The Employee field defaults the employee you selected in Step 4; accept the default.
- In the Summary Number field, enter the payment summary to print or press F4 to select from a list. This will be the part-year summary you generated for the employee (via PR PAYG Summary Process).
If you need to print multiple summaries for the employee, leave this field blank.
- In the Summary Type field, select the summary type to print: Original, Amended, or All.
- If the employee receives payment summaries via email, but you also want a printed copy, select the Include employees notified by email on printed report check box.
If the employee does not receive payment summaries via email, leave the Include employees notified by email on printed report check box unselected (default setting).Note: This check box does not affect the generation of PDF attachments for emailing. If the company is set up for PAYG attachments, the system creates and attaches a PDF copy of the summary, regardless of how you set this flag.
- Click Print.
You can now distribute and/or email the part-year payment summary to the employee. For information about emailing payment summaries to employees, see Send PAYG Payment Summaries by Email .