Print Employee PAYG Payment Summaries
You can print PAYG payment summaries for a given tax year and/or attach them to payment summary records so they can be emailed to employees.
- From the Main Menu, select .
- In the Tax Year field, enter the tax year.
- Select .
The PR PAYG Payment Summary INB form displays.
- In the PR Group field, enter the payroll group or press F4 to select from a list; or to include all payroll groups for the company, leave this field blank.
- To print summaries for all employees, leave the Employee field blank. To print summaries for a single employee, enter that employee in the Employee field.
- To print all summaries, leave the Summary Number field blank. To print a specific summary number, enter that summary number in the Summary Number field or press F4 to select from a list of valid summary numbers for the company/tax year (if for all employees) or the employee (if printing for a single employee).
- In the Summary Type field, select the summary type to print: Original, Amended, or All.
- To print payment summaries for all employees in the specified range, including those that receive their summaries via email, select the Include employees notified by email on printed report check box.
To print payment summaries for only those employees that do not receive payment summaries via email, leave the check box unselected (default setting).Note: This check box only controls employees included when printing or previewing payment summaries. It does not control the generation of PDF attachments for emailing. If the company is set up for PAYG attachments, the system creates and attaches PDF copies of summaries for all employees in the specified range (including those not receiving emailed copies), regardless of how you set this flag.
- Click Print.
Distribute and/or email the payment summaries to applicable employees. For information about emailing payment summaries to employees, see Send PAYG Payment Summaries by Email .