Review, Add, and Remove Miscellaneous Items
Use the PR PAYG Summary Process form to review the existing ATO items to verify they are correct, and then add or remove items as needed.
To auto-add all PAYG items set up in the system:
- Click Update PAYG Items. The system will add all items to the ATO / Super Items and Misc Items grids that are not already set up for the selected tax year.
In the PR PAYG Summary Process form, the Misc Items tab displays all items auto-updated to the grid (from the previous tax year) when you added and saved the selected tax year.
To manually add individual PAYG items:
- In the PR PAYG Summary Process form, click on the Misc tab.
- In the Misc Item field, enter the item code or press F4 to select from a list.
- From the Type drop-down, select the EDL type: E-Earnings, D-Deductions, or L-Liability.
- In the EDL Code field, enter the earnings, deduction, or liability code or press F4 to select from a list of valid codes. The codes displayed in the F4 list depend on the EDL type you selected in the Type field.
- Save the record.
- (Optional) If you need to delete an item,
select the record in the grid, click the Delete button on the toolbar, and
when the system displays a confirmation message.The system removes the record from the grid.Important: If you delete a record from any of the tabs and then regenerate the information (by clicking Update PAYG Items) prior to preparing PAYG payment summaries for the current year, the system adds the codes back to the tabs as long as they are still associated with an ATO category (ATO Category field, PR Deductions/Liabilities or PR Earnings Codes forms).