Review and Update PAYG Summaries for a Single Employee
Review and update PAYG summaries for an employee.
- Open the PR PAYG Summary Process form and enter the appropriate Tax Year.
- Click on the Employees tab and select the employee to review/update.
- Make any necessary edits to the employee's name, address, date of birth, or tax file number. Edits made here will not be updated to PR Employees.
- Save your changes.
- Double-click the employee record to open the PR Employee PAYG Summaries form.
- If you are generating an amended PR PAYG Payment Summary - Individual Non-Business report for this employee, select the Amended Summary check box.
- During the summary generation process, the system automatically sets the Include in E-File check box to selected and the E-File Amendment Indicator to O-Original. If you are preparing to submit original payment summaries, you should not need to change these settings. If you are preparing to submit amended summaries, change these settings as applicable for the payment summary.
- Save the record.
- Repeat as needed for remaining summary records. Note: Once you close the tax year ( (that is, set the PAYG Tax Year Open/Closed drop-down on the Info tab to PAYG Tax Year Closed), you can no longer add, edit, or delete summary records.